Sunday, May 4, 2008

My trip in Twitter

Here's all my "tweets" from the Richmond trip. From about an hour after we left until I was home safe and sound.

Forgot the tickets and had to go back. Only lost an hour, but not a good start.
Past bristol. Need a nap.
There's a lot of guys in cowboy hats.
80 miles out of charlottesville
Rowdy at 2.
Showing buck and bass twitter. Like a deer learning to walk.
Just got back from Rowdy HQ. Good peoples and good times. www.rowdy.com trust me, you need to check it.
It's official, NO BACKPACKS at the track. Going to try and cram mycamera gear into my Dale Jr. cooler.
Hunting for another cooler and grabbing lunch.
For all concerned...we have eaten.
Heading out to the track!!!
In traffic.
walking to the track.
Getting scanners.
At the speed stage.
This speed camera needs to show some love. I'm with dale sr.
Met up with bass. Good people... Get rowdy.
Made tv.
I think jr has put a dent in the gordon hatred.
Someone just said who is number eleven.
Getting ready to do work son.
June looks good.
Harvick is honked up.
Hooked up that is.
Jr in car audio is funny.
Fight in the stands.
Oh no. My wife loves the Dinger!
Wow!
Shoot out. Denny is locked though.
How bad does he want it?
I think they're gonna riot.
Bass masters is my hero.
Up and moving...heading out of Charlottesville in a few. LONG haul home today.
Some times you've just gotta eat at denny's.
Back home safe and sound. Good to see the wifey and my babies
1200 Miles in 3 days and a long day at the track makes Monday morning rough.

No comments: